How to Factory Reset Your Android Device
These instructions will step you through the process of factory resetting your Android device to prepare it for the full installation of SaferK.
Factory reset your Android device
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Use the Search function at the top of the screen and search for ‘Reset‘
- A number of options will appear. Click ‘Reset‘.
- You can then choose the ‘Factory Reset‘ which will wipe all data from your Child Device
- When your device has finished erasing, it will automatically restart
- You will then be taken to the Welcome screen where you can begin the installation of SaferK
Click here for step by step instructions on how to install iKydz Mobile for an Android Device
If you can’t open your device’s Settings app, you can try factory resetting your Android device using its power and volume buttons. We recommend seeing your manufacturer’s support site for device-specific instructions.