How to install iKydz Mobile on IOS
Getting started with iKydz Mobile is easy. Just follow these simple instructions:
1. Purchase your subscription QR Code online or in-store:
Buy your iKydz Mobile subscription online – one subscription lets you manage up to 3 mobile devices:
Purchase in-store at your nearby retailer:
2. Register your details with iKydz
- Download the iKydz App from the Google Play Store (for Android) or The App Store (for iOS)
- Open the App and register as a new iKydz customer, or if you are an existing customer, just Login
- Go to the Mobile menu and use the ‘Scan’ button to scan your purchased iKydz Mobile QR Code
You will now see your Mobile menu has been populated with 3 x ‘Activate Your Child’s Device‘ slots.
3. Activate your child’s device
- Click on one of the ‘Activate Child’s Device’ slots.
- Then choose the “Apple” option.
- You will now see a QR Code that will eventually be scanned by Child Device
- Below the QR Code, there is a ‘Share Link’ button.
- By clicking on this button, you will be able to share a link via any messaging platform to the Child Device.
- This link will allow you to download ‘SaferK’ to the Child Device from The App Store
4. Now you can install SaferK on the child device
- Once the device preparation tasks are complete, you can now click on the link that was shared from the iKydz Parent App.
- The App Store will then open to download SaferK.
- Follow the instructions screens provided on SaferK.
- Then the camera on your child’s smartphone will open and you will then use this to scan the QR Code that was generated on your iKydz Parent App as mentioned in point 3. ‘Activate Your Child Device’.
- Finally, reboot the child device to activate SaferK and complete the association of your child’s smartphone and your iKydz Parent app.
Your setup is now complete.
Your kid’s mobile phone will appear on the MOBILE tab of your iKydz app. You can now begin to create & apply your filters and schedules to your child’s device.
5. Protect SaferK from uninstallation
- You can very easily protect SaferK from intentional uninstallation.
- Click here to view the Device Preparation Guide and follow the instructions. There are helpful screenshots provided to guide you through this process.