How to use Geolocation
A fantastic feature that is available on the iKydz Mobile Service is Geolocation.
You, as the Parent, can now pinpoint the location of your child with 1 touch of a button on your iKydz App.
This is how you do it…
1. Enable Geolocation
- Login to your iKydz App
- Click on the ‘Mobile’ tab
- Select the device you wish to locate
- Switch the slider so it’s coloured green and click the checkmark on the top right hand corner
- This enables the Geolocation feature for that specific device
2. Locate Device
- Select that same device where you enabled the Geolocation feature
- Click on “Locate Device”
- You will now receive a notification
- Once you click on that notification, you will be presented with a map and the exact location of your child’s device.
NOTE; For iOS users, for the first time that you use the Geolocation feature, once you click ‘Locate Device’ for the very first time, the child device will be presented with a popup menu asking if you wish to switch the access of location settings to ‘Always Allow’. Make sure to click this