I cannot connect my Xbox to iKydz WiFi
Follow these steps to connect your Xbox gaming console to the iKydz WiFi network.
How to connect an Xbox to iKydz WiFi:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Choose Network.
- Open Network settings.
- Select Set up wireless network
- Select iKydz from the list
- Enter the password for the iKydz WiFi network – the default password is ikydzwifi
My Xbox still won’t connect to iKydz WiFi:
Sometimes, connecting an Xbox to a wireless network can take a little more than just connecting quickly. Gaming consoles have a rep for struggling to connect automatically connecting to WIFI networks, and this can depend on lots of different factors. If you are having challenges connecting to the iKydz WiFi by following the steps above, then just follow these steps to create a manual connection to iKydz WiFi:
- Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS Settings > Manual
- In the Primary IP Address field, enter the following: 192.168.121.100
- In the Primary DNS setting field, enter the following: 192.168.121.1
- Leave the Secondary DNS setting field blank
- In the Default Gateway field, enter the following: 192.168.121.1
- In the Subnet Mask field, enter the following: 255.255.255.0
- Select the MTU as Automatic
- Ensure that the Proxy Server is set to ‘Do not use’
Allow a few minutes for the initial connection