How to Remove a Device From Your iKydz Wi-Fi Network
Do you have old devices appearing on your Wi-Fi Device list? Follow these simple steps to delete them from your list.
1. Login to Your Customer Portal;
- Go to www.ikydz.com > “My Login” and enter your iKydz User Details.
- Click on the “Wi-Fi” Devices menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the Device you wish to remove from the ‘Your Device List’.
- Under “Device Info” tab, click the “Remove” button.
- This will prompt you to delete the entry and remove the device from your iKydz wifi network.
- You will now see a popup menu to confirm the removal of that device.
- Click “Yes” and that device will be deleted from your list of Wi-Fi Devices.
If you delete a device from your Wi-Fi devices list, it can rejoin the iKydz network without problem.
However, you will have to set up any filters or schedules that were previously applied to that device.